10 Steps To Take When You Have Found A Pet
10 Steps to Take When You Have Found a Pet
1. Post a FOUND PET listing at www.WinterParkLostPets.com
2. Sign up for LOST AND FOUND PET email alerts
3. Click on the “print a flyer” from your posting page
4. Contact animal control (listing on pet resources page)
5. Contact a breed specific rescue group if applicable
6. Hand out your flyers in the area the pet was found
7. Place a Found Pet ad in the Orlando Sentinel. Details are on the
Found Pet Checklist.
8. Read the Found Pet Checklist and see if there’s anything else
you need to do.
9. Make sure you check animal control, the Orlando Sentinel and
our listings daily.
10. Keep replacing flyers as they are removed.