10 Steps to Finding a Lost Pet
1. Post a LOST PET listing at www.WinterParkLostPets.com
2. Sign up for LOST AND FOUND PET email alerts
3. Click on the “print a flyer” from your posting page
4. Contact all animal controls (listings on pet resources page)
5. Contact a breed specific rescue group if applicable
6. Hand out your flyers where the pet was lost
7. Place a Lost Pet ad in the Orlando Sentinel. Details are on the
Lost Pet Checklist
8. Read the Lost Pet Checklist and see if there’s anything else you
need to do
9. Make sure you check all animal controls (listed on our resources page), the Orlando Sentinel and our listings daily.
10. Our email alerts are cross-posted so many people see them – do not give up hope.